Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's been a long time since I have posted anything. A bigs thanks to all the women who came out to support the Swazi women by buying bags!
I am doing a school project right now-to write up my testimony and decided to share!

 “However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” Acts 20:24

I have grown up in a believing family and I accepted Christ when I was 6. At that age, I didn’t totally understand what it meant, and went through a “brat” stage in which everything should evolve around me (which didn’t go well with my parents). Then at the age of 12, I went to our church’s yearly mission’s conference. God touched my heart that night through a speaker who was talking about her son, how they became missionaries and how God orchestrated everything for the good of those who serve Him. That night I finally realized what an awesome God we serve and re-dedicated my life to Him.  Through my walk with God, I have seen Him change many parts of my life and my attitude towards others, though I still struggle with so many things; He never said it would be easy, but He is always there to catch me. I was either 13 or 14 when I went to another mission’s conference, it was there that I realized God was leading me to the missions field. This is why I choose my life verse to be Acts 20:24.

No comments:

Post a Comment